- fixed: remoteport=4011 when srcport=4011 -> was preventing some ipxe client to boot (uefi for exemple)
- changed: opt60=empty by default when using opt67 (was ‘PXEClient’ before) -> was preventing ipxe client to boot with opt67
- changed: opt60=’PXEClient’ when proxydhcp=1 (was hardcoded before) -> more flexible
- fixed: xid is now displayed correctly -> was reversed order
- fixed: was sending an empty boot filename in proxydhcp in the dhcp_offer stage -> removed, was preventing proxydhcp+opt67
- changed: bind=true by default when multiple interfaces detected -> was preventing pxe boot with multiple interfaces when bind=false
Discuss it here.